What if you could go almost anywhere in the world to pray — without ever leaving the comfort and convenience of your home? Would you pray more often? For more people? In more places? Well, now you can.
Using the new ePads from Catholic Roads with your laptop, tablet, or smartphone, you can join people from all over as to pray onsite wherever people need prayer. For now, we’re praying for the Diocese of Charleston together.
It’s safe! You won’t …
- be affected by pandemics, masks, or vaccinations.
- have to worry about crime.
- be concerned with language or cultural barriers.
It’s convenient. You won’t …
- need a passport.
- exchange money and currencies.
- go through airport security.
- sit for hours at airport gates.
- worry about lost luggage.
- deal with crowds.
- contend with long lines.
- eat unusual foods that could upset your stomach.
- sleep in hotel beds with strange noises.
In fact, you won’t even have to leave home to pray in other cities and states across the country and around the world with us ONLINE!
And it’s economical too. You won’t …
- have to save money all year to make the trip.
- buy new clothes or shoes.
- spend money on souvenirs.
- send postcards to all your friends (though we are actually working on that idea!).
Even if you make an occasional donation to help us cover the cost of the technology, you’ll save lots of money going on Prayer Pilgrimage with us to visit and pray at different destinations. Prayer walking the world makes great sense in every way you can imagine!
THE LIBRARY …
Check out the Library for “Prayer Walking” by clicking on the image below: