Living On Catholic Roads
It’s cool to be Catholic!
CATHOLIC COOLNESS …
There are lots of reasons to remind the world how cool Catholic really is.
THE CHURCH OF ACTS
The Catholic Church is the church Jesus started. It’s the church in the Book of Acts. It is the church of the Bible.
THE GIVER OF THE BIBLE
It took nearly 300 years, but the Catholic church gave the Bible to the world. The Bible is a Catholic book!
A WORLD WIDE FAMILY
The Catholic church is universal. The disciples to preach the Gospel of the kingdom to the whole world (Mt 24:14).
The Catholic church includes people from every race. We can be found wherever there are people. We are a single Church (Jn 17:21) with the entire family around the world following the same faith and doctrine, and sharing in the same prayer and missions daily with all other Catholics.
And there are about 1.2 billion Catholics in the world right now.
LASTING IMPACT …
The Catholic church has made a lasting impact on the world in other ways too.
- We are the largest charitable organization in the world.
- We educate more children than any other organization in the world.
- We gave the world the “scientific method” for research and exploration.
- We have been the primary, enduring supporter of the arts in the world for about a thousand years.
- And we have preserved the faith that Jesus taught His disciples 2,000 years ago. We still do the same things in the same way that Jesus taught His disciples to do them.
How’s that for starters!
Catholic Cool …
“Shrines! Wines! And Interesting People!” It’s more than a cliche. It actually defines the really cool factors about being Catholic!
Start your pilgrimage on Catholic Roads today! Check out the video below from Steven Ray to learn more about why Catholics go on pilgrimages. Then explore this site to discover how you can live a pilgrim’s life, even if you don’t have a lot of extra time or money.